Twitter Updates

Friday, 8 May 2009

Microsoft Word Changing Case

Changing the case of text in Microsoft Word is no longer done in the fomatting pane. It has its own 'Change Case' menu item.

Select/Highlight text then select Format -> Change Case


Select from these 5 options. Sentences case is useful if you accidentally typed everything upper case


No comments: